Our portable charger is the go-to charging solution for all EV drivers with single phase on-board chargers, e.g. MG ZS EV, Hyundai Ioniq5, BYD.
This is the only product configurable for any charging socket you may encounter on your travels away from standard 10A household outlets – no more overnight granny charging !
- Maximum amperage 32A – 7.2kW single phase
- Compatible with all EVs that use a Type 2/CCS2 port
- 5m long cable
- Selectable charging current and start time
- Integrated Residual Current Device (Type A RCD (AC/DC Protection)
- Adjustable power settings 8A/10A/13A/15A/20A/24A/32A, conforms to Australian conditions
- Applicable for voltages up to 250V
- 5m TUV certified cable
- Water and dust protection: Body IP65, plugs while used: IP44
- Meets Standards: IEC 62752, CE, RCM
- Operating temperature range: -45°C to +45°C.
- Can be customised to suit the socket of your choice – via pull down menu.
If you know you will ‘only’ use either a certain socket, use the pull-down to configure the plug-type to the plug of your choice. Your Portable Charger will be delivered with your desired plug already fitted and ready to go.
If you want the ultimate charging kit, that comes with every cable from 10A to 32A, then check out our Single phase EVSE bundle.