- Selectable Type1 or Type2 Connector Plug via pull-down menu
- Delivers either 7kW (32A single phase), 11kW (16A single phase) or 22kW (32A three phase) depending on power output chosen on pull-down menu
- Compact size: 320 x 200 x 95mm
- Tethered plug of your choice on 5m cable
- Wall hook to gather your cable when not in use
- Circuit protection
- 4” screen
- Start press button
- Indicator light
- Residual current protection – TypeA 30mA + DC6mA
- 2 year warranty, (keep your Certificate of Electrical Safety as proof of installation date)
This is great value for the budget conscious EV driver, you will not find a lower priced home charging station in Australia and works with every EV that has a Type 1 or Type 2 charge port.
Ask your electrician to install a timer on the Wallbox circuit and set it for off-peak. Plug the charging cable to vehicle and press the start button on the side of the Wallbox.
When the timer turns on the Wallbox comes to life and feeds those off-peak electrons to your EV. Simples, right?