Our portable charger is the go-to charging solution for all Tesla drivers – it is the only product that has you covered for any charging socket you may encounter on your travels away from the Supercharger/public DC charging network.
- Selectable charging current and start time
- Automatically recognizes 1 or 3 phase and displays number of phases on the OLED screen
- Integrated Residual Current Device (Type A RCD (AC/DC Protection)
- Adjustable power settings 10A / 15A / 20A / 24A / 32A, conforms to Australian conditions
- Applicable for voltages up to 400V (3phase)
- 5m TUV certified cable
- Water and dust protection: Body IP65, plugs while used: IP44
- Meets Standards: IEC 62752
- CE Approved
- Operating temperature range: -25 ° C to 50° C.
- Default fitment with CEE 5-pin plug sized to suit power output
- Can be customised to suit the 3phase socket of your choice – 20A or 32A via pull down menu.
- Comes with back-plate for wall mounting
If you know you will ‘only’ use either a 32A or 20A socket, use the pull-down to configure the plug-type to the plug of your choice. Your Portable Charger will be delivered with your desired plug already fitted and ready to go.
If you want the flexibility of charging at either 32A or 20A, then leave the pull-down at the default CEE 5pin setting and make sure you also grab one each of the 3phase 32A and 20A charging tails.
If you want the ultimate charging kit, that comes with every cable from 10A to 32A, then check out our EVSE bundle.