This portable EVSE is the smallest design on the market but pumps out a mighty 22kW.
Designed and manufactured in Europe, this little unit is also very robust – its aluminium casing will take the knocks and current protection is afforded by its RCD (FI) A-EV Residual Current Device with DC detection.
- Adjustable power 6A / 10A / 13A/ 16A / 20A / 25A / 32A (max. 22 kW)
- Applicable for voltages up to 400V (3phase)
- Car connector by Phoenix Contact and 5m of superior quality German cable
- Water and dust protection: Body IP65, plugs while used: IP44
- Operating temperature range: -40 ° C to 50° C.
- Fitted with CEE 5-pin plug, so to use it at a 3phase supply you will need a 20A or 32A 3phase Charging Cable. In this case, please leave a note as part of the checkout process and we will configure the 3phase Charging Cables to suit your 22kW Portable Charger.
- Can be customised to suit the 3phase socket of your choice – 20A or 32A via pull down menu, or stay with the default CEE 5pin plug and buy either 20A or 32A tails – now you’re ready for that outback adventure!
Can be used with Model 3, ideal for classic-nose Model S with dual on-board chargers (22kW), refresh-nose Model S with high-power charger upgrade (17kW), and Raven Model S & X (17kW).
Other tails (e.g. 10A or 15A) can be fitted – just ask by using the Customisation Request Form found under the ‘Contact’ menu item.