- Scheduled charging
- Device lock/unlock
- Real-time energy metrics
- Extensive charging analytics
- View load management events
- LED Brightness Control
- Control solar charging
Voice control your Hypervolt charger
- “Alexa, ask my Hypervolt to set brightness to max!”
- “Alexa, ask my Hypervolt current status!”
- “Alexa, ask my Hypervolt to get the party started!”
- “Alexa, ask my Hypervolt how it’s made!”… and much much more. Enable it with a few taps directly from the Alexa app!
Upcoming Features (before end of 2021)
- Timezone integration in scheduling and reports
- Navigate and view through historical charging sessions, metrics and cost
- Interactive user manual and integrated support in the app
- Track/use energy tariffs
- “Stealth mode” – LEDs light up on awakening then takes brightness to zero. Charger can be inconspicuous but still tell you what’s going down.
- Automated solar scheduling. Set solar modes based on automated sunrise/sundown calculations, cheap night tariffs with automated tracking.
- Proximity auto-unlock. The charger will recognize “you are near”, and unlock the car. (Tesla vehicles already have this built into the vehicle).
- Ability to export data as CSV or PDF and ability to send a link to our website to “share” your usage with a specific email of your choosing – a secure “view only” mode.
- Family accounts. Allows multiple people to use the same Hypervolt.
- Ability to add multiple Hypervolts to a single account via the app.
- Ability to add MQTT endpoints (for hardcore software users).